New York city, New York, US
Rupa has a clear, stylish voice, perfect for commercials and promos, intelligent and powerful for narrations, or just friendly, warm and approachable. She speaks English with an international or a global accent. You might also call it world sound or a generic European accent. She's also proficient in Hindi. If you're looking for a voice that's young, energetic, natural and classy, this is where you stop searching, and click on the 'Request a Quote' button.
English (British), English, English (Indian), Hindi, Kannada, Tamil
British, England - Received Pronunciation (RP, BBC), India (Hindi), India (Hinglish), Indian (India)
Middle Aged (35-54), Young Adult (18-35)
Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
Rupa has been a part of the voiceover industry for over 18 years now, and has lent her voice to numerous commercial, narration and radio projects.
* She was the Station Voice of Radiocity 91.1FM, India from 2007 to 2010
* NEW Radio and TV spots for Lufthansa
* NEW National/worldwide Radio spot for Western Union
* Audiobook Narration for (Website hidden).
* Voice of Rosetta Stone's latest Hindi Learning software
* Industrial for General Motors
* National Radio Spot for Western Union
* National TV commercial for Tanqueray Rangpur Gin
* New demo for Intel ECA
* TV Promos for the Travel Channel and AMC
* Podcasts for the McKinsey Quarterly Journal
* E-learning projects for Sify Technologies Ltd and Infopro Corp.
* In-flight safety video and welcome messages for Continental Airlines and Jet Airways International sector.
* Documentary for World Learning, Inc.
* Website Tour video for ZoomIn com
* Narration for Susan G Komen Breast Cancer Foundation
* Voiceover and On-camera projects for Bristol-Myers Squibb
* Narrating the IBM Town Hall Event
* Bollywood Promos for an upcoming channel on DirecTV
* Audiobook Narration - (Website hidden). by Steve Iser - on MySpace Marketing
* Promos for the IEEE network
* Telephone IVRs for companies like CDS Technologies Inc., Converteam, IDT SriLanka, World Learning, Inc., Fractal Analytics Ltd., etc.
* Narration for Rural Development Strategies for ARD Inc.
* Technical narration for Lifestream Purification Systems' hydrotherapy device.
* Narration for the World Food Day project - telecast over the US, Canadian and Mexican TV networks.
* Narration for Open-source support film - for the Institute of the Future
* Hindi Narration for the PowerPlate exercise machine
* Commercials for Noorani Interiors - Pakistan, UPB Fusions - UK, Dinesh Ramsay Haute Couture - Canada.
OTHER CREDITS -
* Commercials for leading brands like Garnier, Kellogg’s, Kodak, Kotex, Whirlpool, Pepsi, Aquafresh, LG, Huggies Diapers and Pillsbury.
* Corporate narrations, industrials as well as on-camera projects.
* The channel voice of Star Plus - the most popular TV channel in India - between '02- '04
* She has also dabbled in RJing for Imaginasian Radio - NYC
Bachelor's Degree in Commerce from St. Joseph's College of Commerce, Bangalore, India.
Voiceover Techniques course at NYU instructed by well known theater and film veteran/voice actor, Alice Elliott.
Voiceover Intensive with James Alburger and Penny Abshire
Audio book workshop with Bruce Kitovich and Marc Cashman, at Edge Studio
Voiceover course with Nancy Wolfson, Braintracks Audio
Neumann TLM 102, RODE NT1-A
Computer & Software
Sweetwater Creation Station quiet PC, Adobe Audition
Duet by Apogee audio interface
Email, ftp, Dropbox, Google Drive
24 hours or less! Rupa also works from a fully equipped studio in Manhattan. Top quality in less time!
Rupa works from her home studio and can deliver edited dry voice tracks in most accepted formats - wav, mp3 and aiff.
If required, she can upload files to client ftp location.
She prides herself on the quality of her work and can turnaround your projects in 24 hours or less!
Clients are welcome to direct her over the phone or she can also arrange to book an ISDN studio in New York City at very reasonable rates.
Rupa can also go to any designated studio in the tri-state area.
We have been using Rupa exclusively for all of our podcasts for several months now, and really appreciate the collaborative approach she takes to producing content. Our audio program is better because of her work.McKinsey & Company
- Sue Catapano, The McKinsey Quarterly
When I was in a bind to find a talented voice over artist for my company's needs, Rupa Krishnan saved the day. Aside from being terribly talented, Rupa was a devout professional and delivered the precise results we were after without fail. Cost effective, professional, and pure quality....all of the people I buy services from could learn a thing or two from this class act. Looking forward to working with her again and again.CDS Technologies, Florida
- John F. CTO, CDS Technologies, Florida.
Rupa made the VIVA BOND spots on AMC sound fashion forward & super-sexy. She is punctual, professional, delightful to work with & has a luxurious voice. Also hard-working, easy going, a dream to direct, and knows how to take a spot to the next level.AMC
- Stacie Rose, Freelance TV Writer/Producer/Song-writer - Camp Roseland, New York City.
Voice Over Clients
Tanqueray, McKinsey & Company, AMC, The Travel Channel, DirecTV, PBS, Continental Airlines, Western Union, Rosetta Stone, IBM, Coca Cola, CFA Institute, Pillsbury, Jet Airways, Bristol-Myers Squibb, ARD Inc, Ebay, etc.
Payment to Rupa Krishnan is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Rupa Krishnan.
To invite Rupa Krishnan to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.