DemosView All (10)
About Justin Young
Teen, Young Adult, Middle Aged, Guy-Next-Door, natural, warm, quirky, dramaticRead More
Clean vocal performance, recorded and delivered according to client specifications. Clean VO files only. No effects.Read More
100s of voice overs for radio, television, corporate narrations, instructional videos, medical, financial, technical, video games, Internet, lead vocals for jingles, and portraying historical figures in documentaries.Read More
Transition Lenses, Sonic Restaurants, Digital Extremes, Liberty Tax, Busch Gardens, Monster Energy Drink, KPMG, PODS Moving and Storage, Piccadilly Cafe, The Audubon Institute, ESPN, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Chartway Credit Union, LionHeart FilmWorks (documentaries), Cortina Productions (museum films), IronClad Media Alliance, Southern Auto Group, Peter Mayer Advertising, State of CT, State of NC, Frontier Advertising, Adams Drugs, Suncoast, EmLogis, MediaMesh, Accenture, and many more.Read More
Reviews 5.0View All (4)
Great job as usual! Thanks Justin.
"We love working with Justin Young. He is incredibly talented, very professional, and easy to work with. We find a way to work with him on every project, and he adds a great deal to the quality of any piece." - Brent Feito, Producer, Cortina Productions, http://cortinaproductions.com/Cortina Productions
"I can always count on Justin for the right voices, with the right inflections and characterization to bring to life to the historical figures in my documentaries. He is professional, easy to work with, and is able to give me a quick turn around when I need it." - Kevin R. Hershberger, Writer/Director/Producer, http://lionheart-filmworks.comLionHeart FilmWorks
How do I work with Justin Young?
You can start working with Justin Young in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Justin Young to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Justin Young's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Justin Young and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Justin Young?
Payment to Justin Young is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Justin Young's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Justin Young in just a couple of clicks.