Geneva, Illinois, US • 4:55 AM (EDT) Local Time
Middle Aged (35-54)
British (General), North American (General), Scottish (General)Read More
Voice Over Categories
Animation Movie Trailers Documentaries Audiobooks Elearning Radio Ad Telephone Videogames Podcasting Television Ad Video Narration Online Ad Voice AssistantRead More
Live Directed Sessions
Phone Call, Phone Patch
researching a new Microphone
Computer & Software
I am new to VO, but have a deep rich voice that I believe would fit a variety of applications. I have recently completed a narration VO for As Good As Gold Golden Retriever Rescue organization year end promotional video for their annual fund raising gala. I have also take VO classes at the Acting Studio Chicago.Read More
Voice Over Experience
Client ListShow More
How do I work with Brad Koontz?
You can start working with Brad Koontz in three simple steps:
- Invite Brad to respond to your new or existing project.
- Review Brad's proposal, portfolio, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Brad Koontz.
You can learn about how Voices works here.
How do I pay Brad Koontz?
Payment to Brad Koontz is managed through our SurePay™ payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard, or PayPal directly through Voices.
- Voices holds your funds until you're satisfied with Brad's work.
- When the work is done, download your files.