Dallas, Texas, US • 9:35 PM (CDT) Local Time
Teen (13-17), Young Adult (18-35), Middle Aged (35-54)
North American (General), Spanish (Mexican)Read More
Voice Over Categories
Animation Documentaries Audiobooks Elearning Radio Ad Telephone Videogames Podcasting Television Ad Video Narration Online Ad Voice AssistantRead More
Live Directed Sessions
Phone Call, Source-Connect, Video Conferencing (Zoom, Skype)
Shure MV7 Podcast Microphone
Computer & Software
Adobe Audition, Gold Wave
My performance varies from anything like radio quality with a warm, friendly, upbeat female voice to a serious female news type inflection. However, my accent range is less than stellar. I am willing to test my limits and am open to any feedback!Read More
Voice Over Experience
Traffic Anchor and Producer
iHeart Radio • Permanent Part-time
Sep 2019 - Present
- -Submit on-air updated traffic reports and commercial spots billboards for major market stations across Texas and Oklahoma.
- Update our network with current and real-time traffic in the Texas and Oklahoma markets
Kid Kraddick in the Morning • Internship
May 2019 - Sep 2019
- Work cameras during in-studio interviews and live performances.
- Edit separate videos for their social media (Youtube and Instagram), download videos and pictures for their gossip segments with Kellie Rasberry, and think of new and creative videos for us to film with the cast.
Intern for KSCS's Morning Show Hawkeye in the Morning
Cumulus Media • Internship
Jan 2019 - Jun 2019
Help the morning personality, Hawkeye, create promos and sweepers, as well as hotkeys for easy access during backsells.
- Recap the Second Date Update morning show segment for listeners to go back and stream on their website.
On-Air Host and Board Operator
KNTU • Permanent Full-time
Jun 2017 - Aug 2019
- Able to troubleshoot any on-air and off-air issues, make any necessary changes to the playlist in queue, perform any on-air communications (back sells, promos, PSA's), abide by the program clock and format.
- Co-host of 20-year Tejano Show, Saturdays 6a-12p since June 2017.
KNTU • Seasonal
May 2018 - May 2019
- Select the music for our regular jazz programming hours scheduled on logs.
- Adhere to the format planned by the program director and general manager.
- Screens all music sent by promoters and indie artists, only choosing music that fits
Client ListShow More
How do I work with Christina Morales?
You can start working with Christina Morales in three simple steps:
- Invite Christina to respond to your new or existing project.
- Review Christina's proposal, portfolio, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Christina Morales.
You can learn about how Voices works here.
How do I pay Christina Morales?
Payment to Christina Morales is managed through our SurePay™ payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard, or PayPal directly through Voices.
- Voices holds your funds until you're satisfied with Christina's work.
- When the work is done, download your files.