Sturgis, South Dakota, US
English (North American), English (British), English (Australian), English (New Zealand), EnglishRead More
Middle Aged (35-54), Senior (55+)
Australian, British, New Zealand, North American, US Midwest (Chicago, Great Lakes), US WesternRead More
Voice Over Skills
Animation Movie Trailers Documentaries Audiobooks Elearning Radio Ad Telephone Jingles Television Ad Video Narration Music Online AdRead More
1 hour w/o effects
Computer & Software
Announce musical selections, station breaks, commercials, or public service information, and accept requests from listening audience.
* Attend press conferences in order to gather information for broadcast.
* Comment on music and other matters, such as weather or traffic conditions.
* Coordinate games, contests, or other on-air competitions, performing such duties as asking questions and awarding prizes.
* Discuss various topics over the telephone with viewers or listeners.
* Give network cues permitting selected stations to receive programs.
* Host civic, charitable, or promotional events that are broadcast over television or radio.
* Identify stations, and introduce or close shows, using memorized or read scripts, and/or ad-libs.
* Interview show guests about their lives, their work, or topics of current interest.
* Keep daily program logs to provide information on all elements aired during broadcast, such as musical selections and station promotions.
* Make promotional appearances at public or private events.
* Operate control consoles.
* Prepare and deliver news, sports, and/or weather reports, gathering and rewriting material so that it will convey required information and fit specific time slots.
* Provide commentary and conduct interviews during sporting events, parades, conventions, and other events.
* Write and record commercials for later broadcast.
How do I work with Bob Graner?
You can learn about how Voices works here.