hyogo, Hyogo, JP • 9:39 PM (JST) Local Time
Child (5-12), Young Adult (18-35)
Voice Over Categories
Animation Movie Trailers Documentaries Audiobooks Elearning Radio Ad Telephone Videogames Podcasting Television Ad Video Narration Online Ad Voice AssistantRead More
Less than 48 hours
Live Directed Sessions
Video Conferencing (Zoom, Skype)
Computer & Software
WavePad Master's Edition, Cubase Artist 12, iZotope RX9 Standard
FOCUSRITE Scarlett Solo
Can do a variety of content that requires audio.
Please listen to my voice demo.
You will also be satisfied with the sound quality recorded in my home studio.
I hope my voice will be useful to you!
*Do not provide translation services.
*Do not accept violent or sexual material.
*Interpreters are required for online recording.
Voice Over Experience
Client ListShow More
Voice Over Testimonials
Maki did an excellent job. job.
Maki's voice fits our e-learning perfectly.
I would like to ask him again.
How do I work with Maki Nishioka?
You can start working with Maki Nishioka in three simple steps:
- Invite Maki to respond to your new or existing project.
- Review Maki's proposal, portfolio, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Maki Nishioka.
You can learn about how Voices works here.
How do I pay Maki Nishioka?
Payment to Maki Nishioka is managed through our SurePay™ payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard, or PayPal directly through Voices.
- Voices holds your funds until you're satisfied with Maki's work.
- When the work is done, download your files.