St. Louis, Missouri, US • 2:52 AM (CDT) Local Time
Teen (13-17), Young Adult (18-35), Middle Aged (35-54), Senior (55+)
British (General), Irish (General), North American (General), Scottish (General)Read More
Voice Over Categories
Animation Movie Trailers Documentaries Audiobooks Elearning Radio Ad Telephone Videogames Podcasting Television Ad Video Narration Online Ad Voice AssistantRead More
Live Directed Sessions
Phone Call, Video Conferencing (Zoom, Skype)
Blue Snowball iCE
Computer & Software
Windows 10 Audio Recorder
Audio Isolation Shield
At this time, I am able to voice over for audiobooks, animations, podcasts, phone prompts, training videos, product/service ads, documentary reels, eLearning presentations, radio and TV commercials and segues, voice assistants, jingles and musical parts.
If you need a cheerful, sombre, zany, energetic, calming, posh, bombastic, professional, shy, confident, or cool voice to capture your audience, let me be the sound that calls to them!
How do I work with Katherine Morgan?
You can start working with Katherine Morgan in three simple steps:
- Invite Katherine to respond to your new or existing project.
- Review Katherine's proposal, portfolio, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Katherine Morgan.
You can learn about how Voices works here.
How do I pay Katherine Morgan?
Payment to Katherine Morgan is managed through our SurePay™ payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard, or PayPal directly through Voices.
- Voices holds your funds until you're satisfied with Katherine's work.
- When the work is done, download your files.