Hartford, Connecticut, US • 3:47 PM (EDT) Local Time
Young Adult (18-35), Middle Aged (35-54)
North American (General)Read More
Voice Over Skills
Animation Movie Trailers Elearning Radio Ad Videogames Podcasting Television Ad Video Narration Online AdRead More
less than 24 hours
Live Directed Sessions
Phone Call, Source-Connect, Video Conferencing (Zoom, Skype)
CM25 large diaphragm condenser microphone
Computer & Software
Audacity on Mac OS
Professional remote studio with Scarlett 2i2, HP60 closed-back headphones
Hello, I'm Mike McGann!
I have a low registered deep voice that adds a cool and conversational credibility to your reads as well as character voices that need a little grit and gravatis.
I have experience in local dubbing, radio spots, instructional work, as well as e-learning and business explainers.
I have a home professional studio to help you with your needs as well as Source-Connect Standard or Zoom for remote sessions.
How do I work with Mike McGann?
You can start working with Mike McGann in three simple steps:
- Invite Mike to respond to your new or existing project.
- Review Mike's proposal, portfolio, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Mike McGann.
You can learn about how Voices works here.
How do I pay Mike McGann?
Payment to Mike McGann is managed through our SurePay™ payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard, or PayPal directly through Voices.
- Voices holds your funds until you're satisfied with Mike's work.
- When the work is done, download your files.