Happy Valley, Oregon, US • 3:35 PM (MDT) Local Time
Young Adult (18-35)
North American (General)Read More
Voice Over Categories
Animation Movie Trailers Documentaries Audiobooks Elearning Radio Ad Telephone Videogames Podcasting Television Ad Video Narration Online Ad Voice AssistantRead More
Less Than 48 Hours
Live Directed Sessions
Microphone Array (Realtek(R) Audio)
I Have A Low Voice But Can Make My Voice Decently High And Very Low. I Can Talk Really Fast And Really Slow, Do Screams/Whispers. Also I Can Match The Energy Of The Character I Am Doing A Voice Over On.Read More
Voice Over Experience
Walmart • Permanent Part-time
Jan 2021 - Present
How do I work with Nathan Scott?
You can start working with Nathan Scott in three simple steps:
- Invite Nathan to respond to your new or existing project.
- Review Nathan's proposal, portfolio, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Nathan Scott.
You can learn about how Voices works here.
How do I pay Nathan Scott?
Payment to Nathan Scott is managed through our SurePay™ payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard, or PayPal directly through Voices.
- Voices holds your funds until you're satisfied with Nathan's work.
- When the work is done, download your files.