Back to Kevin's Profile

Demo -- Euro TV/Radio tags --Icelandic Glacial Water

0:00
0:00
Voice Over • Video Narration
248

Description

Witty, storyteller spots with Euro sound for water company

Vocal Characteristics

Language

English

Voice Age

Middle Aged (35-54)

Accents

Scandinavian

Transcript

Note: Transcripts are generated using speech recognition software and may contain errors.
they say It's like Nick. People are the happiest people in the world. There must be something in the water they drink Icelandic glacial Icelanders live longer than any other people in the world. There must be something in the water they drink. Icelandic glacier 97% of Iceland is a satisfied with the quality of their water. Yes, the other 3% of British. There must be something in the water they drink Icelandic racial.