Monmouth, Oregon, US
DemosView All (3)
About Karl Erickson
Karl Erickson is a published children's author and essayist who is interested in exploring voice work opportunities. In his "spare time," he works for the State of Oregon. So far, his best voice work experience was doing the phone system audio for a large state agency's phone system. He also is the creator of new podcast entitled "Sounds and Words."Read More
Experience ranges from voice work on videos to the creation of the phone system menu for a large Oregon State agency.Read More
Karl has a BA in English Literature and New Media from Marylhurst University (2018)Read More
How do I work with Karl Erickson?
You can start working with Karl Erickson in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Karl Erickson to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Karl Erickson's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Karl Erickson and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Karl Erickson?
Payment to Karl Erickson is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Karl Erickson's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Karl Erickson in just a couple of clicks.