Los Angeles, California, US • 3:46 PM Local Time
About Matt Schwartz
I am a hard working sound designer with a PASSION for voice acting. I have been steadily working in Post production sound for 7+ years and am looking to put more emphasis and energy into VO work for you! Please contact me for help with whatever you may need. Thank you.Read More
I have been a PROFESSIONAL sound designer for 9 years and a practicing VO artist throughout that time. I am extremely skilled at ProTools and have a solid grasp on the effect sound and VO has on a given project. This, I believe, gives me a unique advantage and ability to shape my performances to perfectly fit your project. I am also a silly person by nature and have been experimenting with and fascinated by voices my entire life! I'm sure I'm not the first to say that but hey, it's the truth!!Read More
Netflix, ABC, The CW, DirecTV, Participant Media, Funny or Die, Glass and Marker, Sawhorse Productions, Awesomeness TV, YouTube, Build-a-bear Workshop, Mattel, Disney, and many more!Read More
Chapman University (BA in Film Production/Sound Design 2010)(Minor: Sociology), Protools Certified.Read More
How do I work with Matt Schwartz?
You can start working with Matt Schwartz in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Matt Schwartz to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Matt Schwartz's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Matt Schwartz and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Matt Schwartz?
Payment to Matt Schwartz is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Matt Schwartz's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Matt Schwartz in just a couple of clicks.