Baltimore, Maryland, US • 6:10 PM (EDT) Local Time
Teen (13-17), Young Adult (18-35), Middle Aged (35-54), Senior (55+)
North American (General), North American (US South), Russian, Spanish (Mexican)Read More
Voice Over Categories
Animation Movie Trailers Documentaries Audiobooks Elearning Radio Ad Telephone Videogames Podcasting Television Ad Video Narration Online Ad Voice AssistantRead More
24-48 hours for most projects
Live Directed Sessions
Phone Call, Source-Connect, Video Conferencing (Zoom, Skype)
Sennheiser MKH416, Rode NT1A
Computer & Software
iMac/ MacBook Pro/ Adobe Audition
Presonus AudioBox USB96 and Presonus TubePre V2
The characteristics of my voice include warm, deep, compassionate, friendly, authoritative, dramatic, rugged, announcer, trustworthy, and conversational.Read More
Voice Over Experience
Client ListShow More
4 people said Brian was a professional from start to finish.
Fast Turnaround Time
3 people said Brian provided files faster than they expected.
How do I work with Brian Weber?
You can start working with Brian Weber in three simple steps:
- Invite Brian to respond to your new or existing project.
- Review Brian's proposal, portfolio, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Brian Weber.
You can learn about how Voices works here.
How do I pay Brian Weber?
Payment to Brian Weber is managed through our SurePay™ payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard, or PayPal directly through Voices.
- Voices holds your funds until you're satisfied with Brian's work.
- When the work is done, download your files.