Tampa Palms, Florida, US • 6:06 PM (EDT) Local Time
Middle Aged (35-54)
North American (General)Read More
Voice Over Categories
Movie Trailers Documentaries Elearning Radio Ad Telephone Videogames Television Ad Video Narration Online AdRead More
Before you knew you needed it.
Live Directed Sessions
Phone Patch, Source-Connect
Computer & Software
MacPro running ProTools 12
Source Connect & PhonePatch (Comrex DH-20 Digital Hybrid Telephone Interface)
State-of-the-art ProTools 12 System, Neumann TLM-67 mics, Avalon PreAmps, tons of great FX plug-ins, and the latest-greatest music and SFX libraries. My Ready-2-Go audio delivers COMPLETELY produced audio for television, radio, and internet at one low all-inclusive price, or clean, edited, processed, or unprocessed voice tracks that your engineer will love.Read More
Fast Turnaround Time
2 people said Jon provided files faster than they expected.
How do I work with Jon Drew?
You can start working with Jon Drew in three simple steps:
- Invite Jon to respond to your new or existing project.
- Review Jon's proposal, portfolio, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Jon Drew.
You can learn about how Voices works here.
How do I pay Jon Drew?
Payment to Jon Drew is managed through our SurePay™ payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard, or PayPal directly through Voices.
- Voices holds your funds until you're satisfied with Jon's work.
- When the work is done, download your files.