San Diego, California, US • 3:00 PM (PDT) Local Time
Middle Aged (35-54), Senior (55+)
North American (General), North American (US Midwest- Chicago, Great Lakes)Read More
Voice Over Categories
Documentaries Audiobooks Elearning Radio Ad Telephone Television Ad Video Narration Online AdRead More
As Fast As Needed
Live Directed Sessions
Phone Call, Phone Patch, Source-Connect, Video Conferencing (Zoom, Skype)
Shure SM7B, Yeti Pro
Computer & Software
PC-Windows 10; Scarlett 2i2, WavePad Audio
Exceptionally Quiet recording booth.
I treat each client as my only client and will work as long as need to achieve your goal. I take direction easily. Utilizing my lengthy experience in radio, I will gladly assist clients with crafting their message for maximum effectiveness.Read More
How do I work with Mark DeBoskey?
You can start working with Mark DeBoskey in three simple steps:
- Invite Mark to respond to your new or existing project.
- Review Mark's proposal, portfolio, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Mark DeBoskey.
You can learn about how Voices works here.
How do I pay Mark DeBoskey?
Payment to Mark DeBoskey is managed through our SurePay™ payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard, or PayPal directly through Voices.
- Voices holds your funds until you're satisfied with Mark's work.
- When the work is done, download your files.