Natural & believable are the first two words that comes to most client’s minds when describing Jesse's voice. Jesse is a male vo talent who's voiceover style has also been described as conversational, guy next door, friendly, caring, relatable, trustworthy, young, youthful, religious, generation x, generation y, announcer, high energy, believable, millennial, accessible, authentic, natural, narrator, genuine, soft sell, hard sell, sincere, cool, hip, relatable, knowledgeable, promo, urgent, Canadian, American, North American, and educational. He is consistently cast for a wide range of age requirements, including male teen, 20's, 30's, & 40's (13-45).
Authoritative, caring, compassionate, deep, brooding, strong, bold, angry, casual, conversational, smooth, crisp, articulate, business, CEO, businessman, man, male, young, youthful, cool, calm, happy, genuine, friendly, buddy, IT guy, corporate, professional, intense, evil, hero, super hero, comedic, funny, gritty, preacher, romantic, engaging, personable, business man, motivational, motivational speaker, authentic, movie trailer, character, cartoon, velvety, wise, narrator,
Middle Aged (35-54)
North American (Canadian-General)
North American (General)
North American (US Midwest- Chicago, Great Lakes)
Note: Transcripts are generated using speech recognition software and may contain errors.
the Web is much larger than you can ever imagine. Only 4% of the Web is visible to Google and other known search engines. The other 96%. The Deep and Dark Web cannot be accessed via Google. Another known search engine, The Dark Web, is the natural habitat for the massive and rising amount of cybercriminals. Scores of dark Web forms dedicated toe all forms of hacking and fraud exists for the purposes of information exchange trading, stolen credit card numbers and personal information, as well as trafficking the latest malware and other cybercrime tools and services. Six. Gill will safeguard your data. Six. Gill is the most sophisticated, dark Web CT I platform, delivering real time actionable and customized intelligence. Six. Gills. Unique dark eye system automatically detects and prevents cyber actions before they occur, serving to eliminate the potential damage caused by a cyberattack while the cyber Attackers are going about their business. Six. Gill is hard at work. Our proprietary technology makes us invisible to cybercriminals way. Pinpoint and track illegal dark web hideout. Fully automated. An intelligent monitoring algorithms provide for deeper reach more comprehensive analysis and graded real time alerts by tracking and discovering communication nodes across evolving dark nets in an ongoing matter. Retrace malicious activity back to its original sources. We monitor criminal activity from start to finish from target selection, reconnaissance and planning to the actual sale of information or goods. We know who's lurking in the dark Web so you don't have to 60 your eyes in the dark Web.
Coach, Detective, Everyman, Guy Next Door, Alpha Male, Aggressive, Attitude, Bold, Confident, Informative, Intellectual, Serious, Straightforward, Strong, Tough, North American (Canadian-General), North American (General), North American (US Midwest- Chicago, Great Lakes)