Christopher C. Odom
Davenport, Florida, US • 5:03 AM (EDT) Local Time
Middle Aged (35-54), Senior (55+)
African American Vernacular English (AAVE), North American (General), North American (US General American - GenAM), North American (US Mid-Atlantic), North American (US New York, New Jersey, Bronx, Brooklyn), North American (US West Coast - California, Portland), North American (US Western)Read More
Voice Over Categories
Animation Movie Trailers Documentaries Audiobooks Elearning Radio Ad Telephone Videogames Podcasting Television Ad Video Narration Online AdRead More
Live Directed Sessions
ISDN, Phone Call, Phone Patch, Source-Connect, Video Conferencing (Zoom, Skype), ipDTL
Neumann TLM 103 and Rode NT1-A Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphones, Sennheiser ME66/K6 Shotgun Cardioid Microphone, Audio-Technica AT875R Line and Gradient Condenser Microphone, Stedman Proscreen XL Pop Filter
Computer & Software
Zoom F6 Multitrack Field Recorder, Canon EOS Cinema C300 Mark I, Apple MacBook Pro M1 Max, Adobe Audition Premiere Pro; Accusonus ERA Bundle Standard; iZotope RX-9 Standard; Waves Vocal Production
Snap Studio Ultimate Vocal Booth
Located in Orlando, Florida with a broadcast quality home audio studio, available 7 days a week to deliver your voice over on-time.
Animation, Audiobook, Advertisement, Business Presentations, Documentary, Phone System, Movie and Video Game Trailers, Movie or TV Show, Podcast, Promo, Sales, Training, Videogame
Authoritative, believable, conversational, energetic, engaging, friendly, motivational, soothing, upbeat and warm.
Voice Over Experience
VP of Content Creation
EJO Ventures (Technology Project Management and Network Systems Integr • Contract Part-time
Jan 2018 - Present
• Oversaw creative content creation from concept to completion for video development and production, social media marketing, digital marketing, streaming, and branded entertainment
• Interfaced with CEO on the overall daily operations of the company from project management to EJO ran Comp TIA training and certification courses
• Surveyed airports for competitor weaknesses and new business venture opportunities
• Producer, editor, on-camera talent for “Fraport TV” branded entertainment for the Nashville Airport (BNA)
Course Director of Creative Writing MFA and Digital Cinematography BS
Full Sail University • Permanent Full-time
Oct 2011 - Present
• Taught graduate and undergraduate students screenwriting, basic video production, and social media influencer marketing and branding for creatives. Redesigned curriculums and created new courses using an LMS.
• Graduate courses taught included Advanced Visual Storytelling, Script Analysis and Criticism, The Business of Creative Writing, Art of Visual Storytelling, Creative Writing Portfolio I, Screenwriting Production & Analysis, Character Creation and Development, Multimedia Terms and Genres, and Literary Research
• Honored with multiple Full Sail University PROPS awards from students and
Producer Writer Editor Voiceover
Audio Video Web Productions • Freelance
Oct 2011 - Present
• Actively freelanced in an array of media sectors producing short-form and long-form content for social media influencer marketing and branding, web content, live events, promotions, movie trailers, and documentaries
• Produced and narrated over +40 audiobooks primarily in the genres of business, careers, finance, and self-development for Audible and Amazon for publishers and independent authors
• Field producer for an interview shoot of CEOs at Disney in Florida for this Backer McKenzie international Homeless Youth Handbook documentary produced by 90seconds
Producer Host Editor
Aero-News Network • Contract Part-time
Apr 2016 - Oct 2017
• Produced, anchored, recorded voiceovers and edited over +170 episodes of Airborne Unlimited, a daily, online, weekday general aviation news broadcast series.Read More
Producer Director Writer Editor
Odom-Booker Entertainment • Freelance
Jun 2004 - Sep 2011
• Produced, directed, shot, wrote and edited narrative feature films, documentaries, commercials, music videos, promos, trailers, corporate video, and live events.Read More
Producer Writer Editor
ITVS • Contract Part-time
Jun 2006 - Sep 2009
• Produced, wrote, directed voice overs, revised and edited audio and video on-air promotions, creative promo and trailer scripts and spots for the PBS nationally televised original series Independent Lens.Read More
Client ListShow More
Voice Over Testimonials
Thanks, Chris, it's pleasure working with you.
You are every bit a professional voiceover actor indeed. Very articulate and very impressive vocal control as well.
How do I work with Christopher C. Odom?
You can start working with Christopher C. Odom in three simple steps:
- Invite Christopher C. to respond to your new or existing project.
- Review Christopher C.'s proposal, portfolio, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Christopher C. Odom.
You can learn about how Voices works here.
How do I pay Christopher C. Odom?
Payment to Christopher C. Odom is managed through our SurePay™ payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard, or PayPal directly through Voices.
- Voices holds your funds until you're satisfied with Christopher C.'s work.
- When the work is done, download your files.