Top 35 Automated Speech Recognition Companies
Automated Speech Recognition (ASR) uses Natural Language Processing (NLP) to create human voices. Businesses can use this artificial intelligence (AI) for chatbots, allowing them to interact with customers without dedicating their time to the purpose.
Content creators can use ASR software to narrate videos, entering text for the AI to read aloud.
Sign Up for Free Today
Find the perfect voice for your job today, or sign up as a talent to start booking voice over work on Voices.
With so many changes in the AI industry, staying informed about the top Automated Speech Recognition companies is crucial. This list includes the top 35 companies you can use.
The Best Automated Speech Recognition Companies
The speech recognition market continually grows, with a projection of $30 billion in profits by 2026. Harness the power of ASR and NLP for your needs by partnering with one of the companies below:
Aigo is a chatbot with a brain that allows businesses to engage with customers without doing the work themselves. The chatbot can process what users say and associate previous data with repeat customers.
- Personalized interactions
- Lessen your employees’ workloads
- Remembers prior conversations
- No prices listed online
Amberscript is a company that aims for complete accessibility. They offer services focused on subtitles and transcripts to ensure everyone can enjoy your audio and video content.
- Offers human and machine-made services at different price points
- Can create an affordable customized package according to your needs
- A free trial lets you see what the software offers
- Machine-made subtitles and transcripts are only 85% accurate
Amenity Analytics offers AI services for finance, insurance, and large corporations. You can import your text documents to provide more context for the AI model.
- Creates call transcripts and automates alerts
- Pulls information from research, news coverage, and social media posts
- Allows you to customize the AI with important documents
- Promotes data mining to learn about customers
Applied Brain Research
Applied Brain Research uses machine learning for hardware and software, creating innovative smart products.
- Used by big names like National Geographic, Intel, and Microsoft
- Can integrate with your platform or use theirs
- Train your AI software to best suit your business
- Services are expensive
AssemblyAI offers services like transcription, speech summarization, and speaker detection. You can use it for live streams and online meetings or apply the services to pre-recorded content.
- Used by major companies like Spotify, BBC, and the Wall Street Journal
- Custom packages suit small businesses and large corporations
- A free trial lets you see the possibilities
- Charges per second, which gets expensive
Convai offers conversational AI for virtual characters. You can integrate your backstory and voice before playing.
- Provides freedom when creating conversation-based games
- Can add as much background information as you want
- AI will take in the game scene and react accordingly
- Plans are affordable but don’t allow customization of packages
Deepgram uses conversational intelligence to empower businesses to use AI for various tasks. Integrating the application programming interface (API) for live streams or syncing it with previously recorded content is easy.
- Provides transcriptions
- Ensures both humans and software can interpret the data
- Offers services in dozens of languages
- Paying by the minute can add up
Deepset allows users to build NLP software into their existing products. It helps you engage with consumers automatically and customize output according to your data.
- Use your visitors’ info to customize the dataset
- Create multiple NLP pipelines on a single cloud account
- Collect feedback to streamline the program
- No pricing or security information is available online
Dubverse is a video dubbing software that allows team collaboration on one platform. Choose from over 30 languages for output to ensure you reach a global audience.
- Bulk actions decrease the time needed to dub content
- Option to find and replace errors to polish content quickly
- Transliterate feature lets you use different languages
- No pricing information is available online
FeelingStream gives you analytical tools relating to transcriptions and manual speech tasks to retain customers.
- Collects and analyzes customer feedback automatically
- Guaranteed to reduce call volume by 20%
- Useful for industries like finance, insurance, logistics, and telecoms
- No track record with big businesses
HumanFirst takes the text and conversational information and transforms it into structured tables and graphics.
- Can refine accuracy with more inputs
- Ideal for customer feedback from call centers
- Makes a way to store and access unstructured data
- It can feel like a major transition
Kaizan utilizes conversation to streamline data and increase profits. The program picks up on conversational keywords to automate administrative tasks.
- Automates the smaller admin tasks in your business
- Provides analytics based on feedback and time input
- Sorts information into work streams for better organization
- Currently has a waitlist for new users
Kardome optimizes speech recognition for businesses needing voice commands, interactive chatbots, and closed captions for online events.
- Filters out background noise to increase transcription accuracy
- Boasts human-level recognition
- Available for any smart device
- Must contact company for pricing information
Krisp is software that filters out background noise and echoes to ensure clear audio and accurate transcriptions.
- Provides call insights after each use
- Cancels noises, echos, and other voices
- Easy to use on any device
- The free plan has a daily 60-minute limit
Modulate software protects gamers by regulating the chat to ensure there’s no violent or toxic conversation. It’s intelligent enough to know the difference between playful ribbing and threats.
- Adheres to GDPR and COPPA regulations
- Built by gamers to deliver the ideal moderation levels
- Partners with dozens of major players in the gaming industry
- Only processes the English language
Neural Space translates speech and text into more than 100 languages. You can use the software for any purpose.
- The pricing plan is completely customizable
- No plan commitment is necessary
- Can use the cloud or install it on your hardware
- The user must set up the data privacy parameters
OneAI is an AI company that summarizes and analyzes text based on NLP inputs.
- Processes text and audio into structured results
- Offers services in over 90 languages
- Can get 200,000 words free every month
- Can only access other languages with a Pro account
Papercup uses AI to caption video content in four languages. Human translators check for accuracy and dub the content.
- Quickly adds human subtitles to video content
- Translators check accuracy
- Ideal for corporations, media, and content creators
- No pricing information is available online
Picovoice adds narration to video content and allows usage of the audio file library.
- Can input custom keywords for your content
- Achieves a high natural language score
- Accepts voice commands from various platforms
- Paid plans are very expensive
Pulse Labs gives automotive companies insights into how customers interact with their vehicles. They use the information to customize voice commands and controls.
- Can use the software in cars, homes, and on mobile devices
- Your entire team can work in the same portal for centralized data protection
- The software analyzes and sorts data to streamline your search process
- No pricing information is available online
Rev is a transcription service for audio and video files. Services include transcription, closed captions, and subtitles.
- Promises 99% accuracy for services
- Subtitles are available in over 15 languages
- Speech-to-text programs can streamline your daily workload
- The pay-as-you-go option is expensive
Sanas uses AI for translations in real-time. The program can detect accents and ensure complete understanding for all users.
- No delay in transcriptions
- Can record audio and change the language and accent
- People install the app locally for uninterrupted usage
- Lack of information regarding security and pricing
Seam Social Labs
Seam Social Labs uses AI to provide feedback to designers from NLP in the community.
- Provides thorough research for tech companies and designers
- Uses the cloud for easy access
- Has a community-oriented focus
- Not much concrete information is available online
Sensory is a company on the cutting edge of the AI industry, creating technology using speech recognition, voice biometrics, and sound identification. Their software is ideal for voice commands, smart homes, and car audio features.
- Utilizes TrulyNatural software for NLP
- Stores voices on the device for utmost privacy
- Experience dates back to 1994
- No pricing information on the website
SoapBox Labs is a company that creates learning experiences for children. They use ASR to help children improve their reading fluency.
- NLP software focuses on phonological awareness
- Uses voice technology to help children read fluently
- Partners with established companies like Scholastic and PBS Kids
- Only offers educational services for students
Soniox offers AI translations and transcriptions for live-stream events, audio files, and video clips.
- Provides a high accuracy in live streams
- Uses correct capitalization and punctuation in captions
- No need to input your own data to train the software
- Nothing noteworthy to date
Speechly is AI software using NLP for moderation, transcription, and interfaces.
- Moderation flags inappropriate content in real-time
- Allows users to create their own voice commands for apps
- Supports 99 languages
- Paid plans are costly
Speechmatics is the most inclusive ASR software available. It has services in more than 30 languages, including dialects and accents within each category.
- Offers services in over 30 languages
- Can process various dialects and accents
- A free trial shows what the software can do
- Leaves privacy controls up to the consumer
Symbl.ai is a speech-to-text platform that provides live captions and generates summaries.
- Streamlines your workflow by summarizing audio and video content
- Understands NLP without needing custom inputs
- Allows a free trial so you can see what it offers
- Prices aren’t listed online
Syntiant is an AI learning program you can use on any device that supports voice commands.
- The program automatically learns new terms based on usage
- Guarantees high accuracy based on an open-source foundation
- Useful on any type of device that accepts commands
- Must contact the company for pricing
Verbit is an AI company that helps businesses and universities make their content accessible. Services include live captioning, transcription, and translations.
- Schedule services as needed
- Works for live streams and online meetings
- Offers custom packages to suit your needs
- Only offers live services
Vocal Clarity takes noisy files and enhances the voice to ensure listeners can understand the content.
- Doesn’t strip emotion or nuance from the file
- Keeps the file at high quality
- Uses AI to ensure the human-sounding voice is rich and realistic
- Isn’t currently accepting new users
Voiceitt is a speech recognition software focusing on non-standard speech, ensuring people with impairments and disabilities can still communicate effectively.
- The mission aims to help people with speech impairments and disabilities
- Uses real voices to train the software
- It will improve communication for people of all abilities
- Only accepting users for the beta phase
Welocalize is a translation service that helps businesses reach a global audience. They work with any type of content and use the information to streamline the AI process.
- Cloud-based service is accessible anywhere
- The network includes over 250,000 people in every country
- Trusted by major brands like Uber, Disney, Epson, and Dell
- Must contact the company for pricing information
Whisper is an AI program that upgrades hearing aids to ensure accessibility for all people. It learns from conversations and can separate background noise for optimal hearing.
- Monthly plans are affordable
- Service includes three years of care from a hearing professional
- Uses AI to make conversation clearer in the wearer’s ears
- Buying the product outright is expensive
Choosing the Right Automated Speech Recognition Company
The top 35 Automated Speech Recognition companies outlined above give you an idea of what each service can do for you.
Utilizing this technology for your business can help you reach a new audience and ensure your content is accessible to all, so don’t hesitate to use it to your advantage.