Dayton, Ohio, US
About Aidan Iams
In both English and Russian, my voice has been described as "accent-less." My natural accent is very neutral and mild, a very light US Midwest. My Russian aligns with St. Petersburg pronunciation and speech patterns. I naturally speak with a friendly, warm, open tone. My natural voice is young, warm, calm, casual and comforting, but I am also skilled with sarcasm and humor.
I can sound: fresh, quirky, organic, authentic, inviting, youthful, sweet, sassy, funny, welcoming, smooth, calming, casual, professional, approachable, confident, enthusiastic, relaxed, conversational, genuine, classy, strong, thoughtful, animated, engaging, compassionate, believable, endearing, articulate, approachable, intelligent, knowledgeable, educational, scientific and informative.
I want to make sure that the job gets done right. While I am confident that I can meet your needs the first time, if there is anything that isn't quite right, let me know. I would be happy to rerecord with your notes in mind!Read More
I have primarily worked on personal projects, most of which involve recording both vocals and instruments.Read More
I grew up in a musical family, actively participating in band, choir, and other stage productions from a young age. I attended the College of Wooster for Mathematics and Russian Studies, which allowed me to develop both as a critical thinker and as an effective presenter and communicator. During this time, I also studied abroad in St. Petersburg, Russia, where I constantly engaged with the language and really developed my understanding of colloquial sentence structure and accent.Read More
How do I work with Aidan Iams?
You can start working with Aidan Iams in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Aidan Iams to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Aidan Iams' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Aidan Iams and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Aidan Iams?
Payment to Aidan Iams is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Aidan Iams' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Aidan Iams in just a couple of clicks.