The Colony, Texas, US
About Marie Cunningham
I have an accent that's a mix of Southern US & Western US. I have a medium-low tone of voice. It's smooth but when I talk in a lower tone it gets a little raspy. I love acting, doing voices, doing podcasts. I'm ok doing theatre & on camera stuff but I love doing voice overs more.Read More
I am a very colorful person. I love people & really enjoy making people laugh. I love to learn & help others learn new things.Read More
Mostly doing voices when reading to my kids and when I worked in a daycare. I also did theatre in high school. That's it!Read More
Graduated high school and finished my EMT-Basic certificate in college. I did theatre & choir from Elementary to high school. I also worked with Special Education kids from 2nd grade all the way through high school.Read More
How do I work with Marie Cunningham?
You can start working with Marie Cunningham in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Marie Cunningham to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Marie Cunningham's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Marie Cunningham and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Marie Cunningham?
Payment to Marie Cunningham is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Marie Cunningham's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Marie Cunningham in just a couple of clicks.