Hatfield, Pennsylvania, US • 10:05 PM Local Time
About Scott Cochran
I've always had a knack for voices mostly just for comedic effect, but it became more then that. From friends and family pushing me to use my gift to make a living from something i do so naturally. My favorite voice to mess with people is the kool-aid man's "OH YEAH" scares people that i can do it so well. i specialize in low register voices but i can also go higher in the ranges of character like Golem, Stitch, and Elmo. I can speak in many different accents doesn't take much for me to learn a new dialect.Read More
If you need a mid range to deep voice, or even Creature/ Robot sounds i'm your guy.Read More
Voice-over work in college, with all my demo work for Visual effects and Motion graphics i use my own voice for the Narrator and other parts.
Currently working on Video Game Voice over.
Vision Games LLCRead More
Bachelors in Visual effects and Motion Graphics from Art Institute of Philadelphia, Certified Graphic Designer from Eastern Center of Arts and Technology.Read More
How do I work with Scott Cochran?
You can start working with Scott Cochran in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Scott Cochran to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Scott Cochran's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Scott Cochran and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Scott Cochran?
Payment to Scott Cochran is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Scott Cochran's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Scott Cochran in just a couple of clicks.