Cape Town, Western Cape, ZA
About Nako Dambuza
My deep velvety type voice would suit roles that learn towards persuasion and smooth talking.
The musky backdrop of my slight accent in my pronunciation will ensure your message is received clearly as it should be.
What I may lack in experience I make up for with sheer will and hardwork.
Take a chance on me and you will not be disappointed.
If your product requires to make an impact on someone's life, my voice can be the vessel that carries your rhetoric.
With clear guidelines on what and how it is needed, I endeavor to be the crowning jewel of any role passed to me.
As you can tell from the equipment I use, I am not necessarily well equipped however I am quite resourceful and as such am not willing to let equipment limit your impact on your target market.
Give me an opportunity to make your project stand out.
None at the moment.Read More
No industry training. Due to limited resources, I get my voice training through tutorials.
I am as such not part of any association.
How do I work with Nako Dambuza?
You can start working with Nako Dambuza in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Nako Dambuza to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Nako Dambuza's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Nako Dambuza and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Nako Dambuza?
Payment to Nako Dambuza is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Nako Dambuza's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Nako Dambuza in just a couple of clicks.