banner image shows medical professionals

Medical Narration Sample Script: HealthSci Explained

Client:

HealthSci Explained

Voice Age:

Middle Age

Gender:

Male or Female

Job description:

Health-Sci Explained is an agency that helps to create multimedia training materials for the healthcare, pharmaceutical and life sciences industry. Some of our clients include major healthcare, research and education institutions, as well as publishers of medical content.
We take pride in ensuring that our training and educational materials are created in a comprehensive manner, and delivered in a clear, articulate method that fosters maximum learning.
We are seeking a voice actor to provide narration for our next project: an interactive training module that explores the human voice.

Art Direction:

The narrator we seek must, above all else, deliver the material in a clear manner, with proper pronunciation.
However, performance-wise, while we recognize that this type of content is not of high interest to everyone, it is of high interest to our target audience, and we’d like the narrator not only mirror this level of interest, but also to act as a ‘leader.’ The more engaged you are, the more engaged our learners will be. Please take this into consideration in your audition.

Category:

Explainer Video

Industry:

Healthcare

Style:

Engaging, Professional

Language:

English

Accent:

Word Count:

15-second script: 53 words
30-second script: 71 words
1-minute script: 135 words

15-Second Medical Narration Script

The human voice is generated when the lungs, the vocal folds within the larynx, or ‘voice box,’ and the articulators, work in harmony.

The lungs provide the ‘pump.’ They send airflow, as well as control air pressure, to the vocal folds, which then vibrate, creating audible pulses that form the laryngeal sound source.

30-Second Medical Narration Script

Pitch and tone are fine-tuned by the muscles of the larynx, which adjusts in both length and tension.

1-Minute Medical Narration Voice Over Sample Script

The human voice is generated when interaction occurs between three key parts: the lungs, the vocal folds within the larynx, or ‘voice box,’ and the articulators.

Finally, the articulators, located above the larynx, then interact with the laryngeal airflow to strengthen or weaken it. The articulators are composed of the tongue, palate, cheek, and lips.

Together, the vocal folds and articulators are able to create highly intricate arrays of sound. Humans can leverage this mechanism to convey complex emotions, suggesting happiness, fear, sadness, surprise, anger, and more.

Comments

• Natasha Grant
    July 23, 2019, 9:06 am

Interested in practice scripts for a friend to try out. He has no experience in this field but I think he has a voice suited for voice over work

• Joe Thompson
    July 30, 2019, 11:11 pm

help

• Wesley Waldon
    July 31, 2019, 7:59 am

Im ready to earn some money

• Stanley L Gardfrey
    August 2, 2019, 1:04 am

I would like to learn & grow in the possibility to accomplish some work.

• Tanya
      August 13, 2019, 8:50 am

Awesome! Well you’ve come to the right place.
      You can sign up for a voices.com account in just minutes, and get started by visiting this link: http://www.voices.com/signup
      If you have questions about how it works or how to set up an account and start landing jobs, you can also visit our help section: https://www.voices.com/help

• Catharina Hoek
    August 5, 2019, 9:51 am

How can I send you a sample of my voice from one of these scripts? I am really eager to start working with you. People say I have a nice telephone voice, so hopefully this also works for reading! 🙂

• Tanya
      August 13, 2019, 9:27 am

Hi Catharina,
      Welcome to the voice over community on Voices.com!
      There are several ways to get audio samples of your voice out there, in front of clients.
      If you don’t already have a free voices.com account, feel free to sign up at http://www.voices.com/signup.
      Once you have an account, you can upload a sample of your voice as a voice over demo. Additionally, once you start auditioning for jobs, you’ll be able to send your auditions &/or demos to clients as well. You can learn more about the different membership levels here: https://www.voices.com/talent-memberships
      And get answers to commonly asked questions about how the platform works here: https://www.voices.com/help/talent
      All the best & don’t hesitate to reach out to support@voices.com if you run into any issues!
      – Tanya

• VALLERIA RICH
      January 28, 2020, 1:56 pm

I wanted to step into something new. How do I send a voice recording to this site for possible opportunities please and thank you🗣️

• oliver
        January 29, 2020, 11:15 am

Hey Valleria,

Thanks for your interest! To get started on Voices.com, you can sign up for a talent profile, then begin browsing job postings and submitting auditions.

Here are some handy guides on how to plan a demo and record your voice.

Happy recording,
        Oliver

• Abhishek Rovin
    August 7, 2019, 6:58 am

I also want to do voice over ..plz give me opportunity to do this ..

• Ganesh Barbade
    August 8, 2019, 5:24 am

I am interested.

• Geoffrey mudanya
    August 17, 2019, 7:12 am

Hello I’m really interested and eager to work with the voice over please could you please also send me a practice script

• Tanya
      August 27, 2019, 9:42 am

Hi Geoffrey,
      Thank you for reading and for your comment! The comment you placed is actually on a practice script for medical narrators. Feel free to use this script, or any others that you find on voices.com/blog for practice and/or for creating your demo.
      Happy recording and welcome to the voice over profession!
      All the best,
      – Tanya

• San
    August 18, 2019, 10:48 pm

Thank you so much for these practice scripts! I finally have something to build my demo with.

• Tanya
      August 27, 2019, 9:39 am

YAY! Thanks for reading San! We’re really happy that these scripts will be of use 🙂 Happy recording!

• Krishna sharma
    August 23, 2019, 12:16 pm

Fantastic scripts!! Definitely try these.Thank you team voice…

• Tanya
      August 27, 2019, 9:17 am

You’re welcome Krishna! Thank you so much for reading and for taking the time to comment!

• Clare hatfield
    August 28, 2019, 12:08 pm

I’m available for voice over work. I’m articulate well spoken and well travelled. im confident we’ll read and a life long learner I’m Brutish living in Europe. I’m a conference facilitator teacher lecturer
    I’m used to reading scripts as I make my own relaxation and therapy recordings

• Lubna
      September 6, 2019, 11:08 am

Hi Clare,

Thank you for reading our blog. This is a sample script that you can use to practice and/or create a demo.

To get started, I’d recommend signing up for a voice talent profile at voices.com/signup and completing your voice actor profile.

Happy Auditioning!

– Lubna

• Jonathan canales
    December 16, 2019, 12:33 am

Intrested in a demo 53 words

• Tanya
      December 30, 2019, 8:31 am

Hi Jonathan,
      These scripts are to be used to record demos or practice – whatever you like. They’re free to use!
      Enjoy,
      – Tanya

• Sai Swarup Mohanty
    December 17, 2019, 1:43 am

Hey there, I’m a beginner in this field but temhen I’ve some done dubbing before as well and I been told by many that I would fit this role. Hence I’m interested to record a demo.

• Tanya
      December 30, 2019, 8:29 am

Hi Sai,
      You’re more than welcome to use these sample scripts to create your demo. They’re free to use 🙂
      All the best & happy recording,
      – Tanya