Talent Profiles Have a New Look
Clients are busy folks and we wanted to make it easier for them to easily scan and digest the most important parts of your public profile. By standardizing content into readable, bite-sized chunks, it’s easier for them to make that decision to invite you to their next job.
As we head into a new year, we’re excited to show you a new design!
What’s Changed Exactly?
We’ve combined the current three tab – bio, demos, reviews – into a single profile page making it easier for clients to scan your best features in one spot.
Your main profile now has three demos (instead of one) displayed to potential clients. You now have more opportunity to show off your work directly on your profile page.
We’re now showing your timezone and changing how your vacation is displayed so that clients can easily see if you fit their needs for the job. We’ve also added this section as a ‘sticky’ header which means it follows the user as they scroll down the page. The important ‘invite to job’ never gets lost this way. You’ll see this new header design on the full demo list and reviews pages.
Information will be more bite-sized and consistent across profiles, making it easier to scan. For longer descriptions, clients can always ‘read more’ to expand.
What’s Not Changing?
Even though we’ve changed the design, we’re not removing any fields that currently exist or adding any new functionality. There will be no changes to how search results work!
What Does This Mean For You?
We encourage you to check out your new design now that you know what’s changed.
Specifically, you may want to:
- Make sure that your demos show in the order you want, now that we show three on your main profile. (Don’t have three samples of your voice? Not to worry! Click here for sample scripts and how to upload your voice samples to your profile https://www.voices.com/blog/video-add-demos-voice-actor-profile/.)
- Ensure your public address is up to date. (We can invite you to jobs in your city if we know where you’re located.)
- Double check your time-zone
- Make sure you have a great profile photo
- Since content is more bite-sized, make sure that your descriptions lead with your best content.
Need to Learn More?
We have created a video walk-through of your new profile design that you can view on YouTube.
Hope you like your new look! Let’s start off 2020 with the best foot forward.