Lorraine Mynahan Narration Demo

Profile photo for Lorraine Mynahan
Not Yet Rated

Vocal Characteristics




North American (General)


Note: Transcripts are generated using speech recognition software and may contain errors.
kittens air those adorable balls of fur who grow up to be cats. If you've ever had kittens, you may have noticed that they sleep a lot. Kittens sleep about 18 hours a day. This helps them conserve energy so they can grow big and strong. The first step to being a ukulele player is obviously buying a ukulele. A good ukulele is probably going to cost over $50. A cheaper 1 may not stay in tune is long, but you'll also want to find a model that is a good fit for you. Ukulele is come in various sizes, each with a unique range of sound. The National Park Service is a great example of how our government can help the planet. Over 80 million acres of land throughout America has been preserved for its beauty and historical significance. National Park system helps to keep wildlife wild, promote outdoor activity and create a sense of national pride. Warren Buffett is a billionaire, but he's also one of America's greatest philanthropists. In fact, in 2006 he announced that he would give away the majority of his fortune to charity. If you're in the luckiest 1% of humanity, he says, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99%