About Aaron Nieson
I am the go-to person at my day job for phone messages and training videos, making appearances on the phone menu and in several training videos for multiple locations across the United States. I love speaking into the microphone to tell a story, give a rousing performance, or sell a product!Read More
Intern and on-air voice at KTRS 550 AM for The Mindset with John Brown.
Co-host, producer, and editor of the One Stage at a Time Podcast.
Provide voice over for current employer in marketing/training videos and phone menus.
KTRS 550 AM
Arrow Senior Living Management
SMUD - Sacramento Municipal Utility District
Bachelors degree in Communication from The University of Missouri - St. Louis.
EMT certification from St. Louis Community College - Florissant Valley.
Reviews 5.0View All (4)
Takes Direction Very Well
1 person said Aaron followed directions to deliver the project.
This is the second time I hire Aaron, and I was glad and satisfied with the experience.
He gets what I mean well, works on it, and comes out with an output that doesn't need lots of changes.
Super efficient. Thanks, Aaron.
Voices.com (Emily Campbell)
How do I work with Aaron Nieson?
You can start working with Aaron Nieson in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Aaron Nieson to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Aaron Nieson's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Aaron Nieson and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Aaron Nieson?
Payment to Aaron Nieson is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Aaron Nieson's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Aaron Nieson in just a couple of clicks.