London, Greater London, GB • 1:07 AM Local Time
About Abbas Daya
I initially trained as an actor at drama school in the UK and after a few roles in short films transitioned into voice acting. My vocal range is flexible from mid/late 20s to 40s.
My vocal description would be: Charismatic, Friendly and Bright Tones. I can do a number of accents from Indian to Arabic and American to Australian. My native accent is UK/London and rp and I can do a passable Yorkshire accent too.
I am happy to provide any reasonable revisions to work I have completed.Read More
George III (Podcast, since79 Productions, UK), Radio Comedian (Anna and Luter , short film, T.R.E., UK), Voice artist (Project Clubs, Pit Stop Productions), Indian Shop Assistant (Radio, Dom & John, aired on BBC Radio 4 Oct 2020), Voice Artist (Corporate, Really Bright Media, UK), Voice Artist (Charity VO, Spectrecom, UK)Read More
Since79 Productions, UK, T.R.E. UK, Pit Stop Productions, UK, Really Bright Media, UK, SpectrecomRead More
Royal Central School of Speech and Drama (MA Classical Acting), London, UK
The Showreel (Voiceover coaching), London, UK
How do I work with Abbas Daya?
You can start working with Abbas Daya in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Abbas Daya to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Abbas Daya's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Abbas Daya and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Abbas Daya?
Payment to Abbas Daya is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Abbas Daya's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Abbas Daya in just a couple of clicks.