Vancouver, British Columbia, CA • 10:46 PM Local Time
About Aiden Cumming-Teicher
I have been an actor for the past five years and more consistently focused on voice acting and singing for the past couple. I've narrated audiobooks, short animated films and documentaries. More recently I have also focused on indie/rock singing, as my voice range can go from bass to a tenor.Read More
I have a home studio set up where I can record quality audio. I am also able to translate English scripts into Spanish and viceversa.Read More
For Voiceover I've worked with the following coaches:
Caitlyn Bairstow at GGRP
Pamela Jones at Soundswrite
Lee Tockar at On the Mic Training
Brent Halfyard at Halfyard Productions
American and RP accent coaching with Tony Alcantar
Voice and Motion: Facial MoCap with Tracey Moore & Graham Qually (BEYOND CAPTURE STUDIO/Kre8 Studio)
Improv Workshop with Megan Hommy, Athena Russell
Improv Spontaneity with Magret Nyfors (Vancouver Theatre Sports)
Various Acting classes at Leblanc School of Acting and Shoreline Studios
How do I work with Aiden Cumming-Teicher?
You can start working with Aiden Cumming-Teicher in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Aiden Cumming-Teicher to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Aiden Cumming-Teicher's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Aiden Cumming-Teicher and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Aiden Cumming-Teicher?
Payment to Aiden Cumming-Teicher is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Aiden Cumming-Teicher's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Aiden Cumming-Teicher in just a couple of clicks.