Baltimore, Maryland, US
DemosView All (3)
About Adam Kelley
I can do clean, impactful voice overs and wide ranging character work. I have been told that I am very directable.Read More
I can deliver high-quality voice recordings from a studio in my home.Read More
Promo-, Intro- and Outro- voice for an ongoing series of middle school webcasts produced by the Smithsonian's National Museum of National History. Have recorded voice overs for promotional videos. Also have film and stage experience.Read More
Smithsonian's National Museum of Natural History
University of Alabama/Birmingham
Julian Krinsky Camps and Programs
Coached by an L.A. voice talent, director and producer.Read More
How do I work with Adam Kelley?
You can start working with Adam Kelley in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Adam Kelley to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Adam Kelley's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Adam Kelley and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Adam Kelley?
Payment to Adam Kelley is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Adam Kelley's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Adam Kelley in just a couple of clicks.