ARLINGTON, Texas, US
About Alex Moore
I grew up the daughter of two DJs in the 1990s. I think I sound like a teenage boy in the throws of puberty. I've voiced young boys and sultry women, both just in the first six months of 2014. I hold a Master's degree in Theatre from Texas Tech University and have been on a children's theatre tour for an academic year before settling in Dallas. Currently, I'm working with FUNimation studios, dubbing Japanese cartoons for an English-speaking audience.Read More
I can offer the expertise of seven years of theatrical training and the tricks I've learned as a dub artist. I take direction well and can offer my own ideas so you can have multiple choices.Read More
Voice Actor with FUNimation! since 2013
-"Suzuno Kamazuki" on The Devil Is a Part Timer!
-"Agnese Sanctis" on A Certain Magical Index
-"Lola" on One Piece (season 6, voyage 1)
-"Mitsuba Sangu" on Seraph of the End
MFA in Theatre, Texas Tech University 2011
BA in Theatre, Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi 2007
How do I work with Alex Moore?
You can start working with Alex Moore in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Alex Moore to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Alex Moore's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Alex Moore and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Alex Moore?
Payment to Alex Moore is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Alex Moore's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Alex Moore in just a couple of clicks.