Parkland, Florida, US • 3:21 AM Local Time
About Ed Sch
Well I’ve been talking a majority of my life. Well, I can say I’ve been speaking for a large majority of my life. Sometimes I speak to myself and sometimes I speak to others. Oh by the way my wife has had me tested I’m not crazy. LOL. Some of what I say makes sense and some of what I say doesn’t. But I can honestly say I’ve used my tongue basically every day. Some of the time my tongue gets me in trouble. And some of the times my tongue literally jumps out of my mouth and slaps me over the head. A large majority of the time that words the float around in the universe are very kind to my mouth. Words have a unique way of jumping into my ears, moving around in my brain and then coming out of my mouth. I enjoy speaking and people say I have a unique flair for it. I think you’ll think the same thing maybe we should get a talking. I know my mouth will have a blast at it. See you in the Talkathorium where the tongue masters hang out!Read More
We can talk all night to get it done. PS. don't mean to sound Risque!Read More
Life has educated me. Although I did spend four years at this thing called college. I’ve spoken to those begging on the street for food and money and I’ve spoken to captains of industry who have all the money in the world I really don’t know what to do with it. Eventually both of these guys will meet up at Starbucks and I’ll change the world it’s just a matter of time.Read More
How do I work with Ed Sch?
You can start working with Ed Sch in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Ed Sch to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Ed Sch's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Ed Sch and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Ed Sch?
Payment to Ed Sch is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Ed Sch's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Ed Sch in just a couple of clicks.