Minehead, Somerset, GB • 6:11 AM Local Time
About Andrew McGuire
I grew up in Sydney, Australia, in a family which used a range of dialects and accents from around the English-speaking world.
I've worked with my voice for over 20 years, when a friend who had a small radio show first asked me to record some segments for him.
Since then I've done advertisements, radio programmes, narration, e-learning, and live announcements.
Despite this experience, I've always thought of voice work as a side-gig, so the decision to focus on this area in earnest has me feeling like something of a beginner!
For remote work I prefer to deliver two tracks recorded simultaneously using a large diaphragm condenser and a shotgun.
I usually record with mild compression and de-essing as standard, then deliver additional processing as required.
I usually deliver files in WAV normalised to -10dB or -0.3dB (client's choice) or MP3 at -0.3dB.
English as a Second Language Audio Materials
2000 Western Sydney TAFE - Community Broadcasting
2002 North Sydney TAFE (TV/Film School dept.) - Sound Production
How do I work with Andrew McGuire?
You can start working with Andrew McGuire in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Andrew McGuire to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Andrew McGuire's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Andrew McGuire and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Andrew McGuire?
Payment to Andrew McGuire is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Andrew McGuire's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Andrew McGuire in just a couple of clicks.