Bournemouth, Dorset, GB • 6:52 PM Local Time
DemosView All (10)
About Annabelle Peplar
I have a very unusual and distinctive voice, which is naturally high pitched and uniquely recognisable.
My tone and character of voice is soft, friendly, positive, happy and very childlike.
As I have a naturally high pitched and soft-toned voice I am perfectly suited to be a children's character.
I am also very well suited to Children's TV and Radio Commercials, Cartoon Characters in Animations, Film, Ebooks and Computer Games.
How do I work with Annabelle Peplar?
You can start working with Annabelle Peplar in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Annabelle Peplar to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Annabelle Peplar's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Annabelle Peplar and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Annabelle Peplar?
Payment to Annabelle Peplar is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Annabelle Peplar's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Annabelle Peplar in just a couple of clicks.