About Michael Hoss
(I will be uploading demos shortly, due to my work schedule being hectic at moment, please be patient) The accents I can produce are southern, english (British), Australian, German, of course midwest, Canadian, northern north America (Wisconsin, Minnesota etc.) Possibly others if need be, just contact me to see about your needs. Play by play sports announcer is another of my faves, and comedic voices as well.Read More
I was a college radio dj and wrote commercials, read news, played music, read psa's, as well as play by play for mens basketball at Bethel College, IN. There was a semi pro football team called the Stampede in Southbend, IN and I did field announcing for a time with that organization as well.Read More
My service in the voiceover and communications field began in 2001 in College. It wound through college and doing field announcer work for a semi pro football team, as well as freelance projects I have done myself for no pay.Read More
High school Diploma in 2001 and B.A. Broadcast Communications from Bethel College, Indiana in 2005.Read More
How do I work with Michael Hoss?
You can start working with Michael Hoss in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Michael Hoss to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Michael Hoss' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Michael Hoss and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Michael Hoss?
Payment to Michael Hoss is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Michael Hoss' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Michael Hoss in just a couple of clicks.