Kitchener, Ontario, CA
About Austin Fisher
I can sing.
Many years ago, one lady told me I had a natural "radio voice" - I'll never forget that comment.
I've created my own podcast - "UX in the World". Some listeners have commented on my speaking ability - sounding interesting yet also informative.
I've done voiceovers for workplace videos and presentation videos, and have done voice acting for animation. I have a history in drama and acting, and I'm a writer (screenplays, scripts, articles, novels) - so I naturally understand inflection, the emotions behind the words, and how to deliver something impactfully.
I'm also an audio producer with decent equipment, so I can record high-quality voice acting, and can apply effects if needed.
Need a rippling tenor or a commanding baritone? That's my voice!
All male voice types, impressions, and antagonists (also protagonists).
I've been podcasting for a year - been voice acting for over a year, and I love speaking. Voices.com is the next step to do more professional work. I have a Blue Yeti which records crisp, clean audio, and am experienced working in an audio editor.Read More
Bachelor's Global Business and Digital Arts (BGBDA) - 4 years - University of WaterlooRead More
How do I work with Austin Fisher?
You can start working with Austin Fisher in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Austin Fisher to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Austin Fisher's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Austin Fisher and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Austin Fisher?
Payment to Austin Fisher is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Austin Fisher's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Austin Fisher in just a couple of clicks.