Swindon, Wiltshire, GB
About Allan Bott
Engaging, Natural & Gentle
A pacey, fresh, young British voice. Light and soft.
"An engaging, gentle voice that's warm with a soft touch."
I can travel to a site of your choice to record if need be, however I am also in the process of being able to work in a studio at home. I can send recordings/files by email, FTP or post a CD. I am willing to do all kinds of voice overs including:
IVR, voice mail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
TV shows and movies
Movie and game trailers
Fanfiction, fan games etcRead More
Voice over Masterclass with Gary Terrza
Gravy For the Brain - certified.
How do I work with Allan Bott?
You can start working with Allan Bott in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Allan Bott to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Allan Bott's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Allan Bott and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Allan Bott?
Payment to Allan Bott is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Allan Bott's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Allan Bott in just a couple of clicks.