My voice changes as the situation warrants. I can impersonate different people, accents,actors, cartoons, different ethnicities, or speaking styles of opposite genders a necessary skill for this business.I can engage by engendering myself with a comforting or friendly voice,or I can also stop people dead in their tracks with an imposing voice. Totally up for any challenge or opportunity a potential client makes available.
Middle Aged (35-54)
Animation, Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Jingles, Movie Trailers, Music, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
I really have little experience besides music recording and editing,What I do have is a "ROOKIE OF THE YEAR" attitude. #1 I'm motivated by the challenges of projects and the desire to do a good job at whatever position I'm in. #2 I want to excel and be successful in my job, both for my own personal satisfaction and for my employer. I have always wanted to ensure that my clients get the best customer service I can provide. I've always felt that it's important, both to me personally, and for your company to provide a positive customer experience. With the skills I posses this can be evaluated firsthand.
Texas A&M University - TX B.M.: 1991
Major:Commercial Music in Recording Technology, 3.5 GPA
Minor:Communications and Fine Arts
Honors:Dean's List 3 semesters
Audio Production Award 2 consecutive semesters
* Analog or digital recording, editing, mixing, and mastering experience.
* Experience as studio recording engineer.
* Knowledge about how to use multi channel mixers for sound and recording reinforcement.
* Ability to use using industry-standard Digidesign's Pro Tools 7.1 software for hard drive recording.
* Strong experience in live concert/recital recording and live sound/PA operation.
* Music composition, production, and arranging experience
* Vocal tuning using Antares AutoTune 4 software
* Talented musician for numerous instruments including bass, guitar, drums, keyboards, and harmonica.
* Worked as studio manager and audio engineer for Rosewood Studios in Tyler, TX Producing, recording, and performing on commercial demos and music for individual artists and bands.
* Strong experience in live sound reinforcement in Houston, TX, for full bands and individual speakers.
* Audio production for radio, compact disc albums and compilations.
* Sound recording for Texas Public Radio of performances at the Piccolo Spoleto Arts Festival in Tyler, TX
* ctive music performer in Worship Team at Central Christian Church in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Sterling Audio st55
Computer & Software
Logic 9 recording software, Apogee Duet interface M-Audio monitors etc...
email mp3 data or overnight parcel services
within 48hrs or less
Payment to Brian Baker is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Brian Baker.
To invite Brian Baker to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.