Nusa Dua, Bali, ID • 4:54 AM Local Time
About Kevin Pangadjaja
My name is Kevin Pangadjaja, and I am a college student with background in theatre production and public speaking.
I have been in a total of two independent play productions, where I was casted as one of the main characters. I have confidence in my acting ability, voice clarity, and voice range. due to this, I have decided to venture into voice acting to continue to hone my abilities and challenge myself in new and interesting ways.
I am fluent in both English and Indonesian, so I can provide translations between these two languages. I am also versed to a degree in Japanese, which enables me to understand, read and pronounce Japanese scripts proficiently at a basic level.
I also provide basic post production services for audio and video.
How do I work with Kevin Pangadjaja?
You can start working with Kevin Pangadjaja in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Kevin Pangadjaja to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Kevin Pangadjaja's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Kevin Pangadjaja and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Kevin Pangadjaja?
Payment to Kevin Pangadjaja is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Kevin Pangadjaja's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Kevin Pangadjaja in just a couple of clicks.