DemosView All (9)
About Benita McShan
Mature African American Sincere Maternal Calming Urban Professional Soothing Natural Storyteller Woman Next Door School Teacher Authoritative Sexy Sassy Conversational Sarcastic Silly Friendly Animated Melifluous Teasing Playful Southern Neighbor lady Boomer GrandmotherRead More
* I record in a fully equipped home studio.
* I will go to any designated studio in my area
* I offer phone patch services via Skype
* I will travel domestically and internationally for projects
* I offer copywriting services
* I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
* I offer radio ad production services
* I have a music library and can add music to any project
* I can add special effects to any project.
* ISDN offered by appointment only subject to separate fees.
Full-time audiobook producer and studio monitor for the American Printing House of the Blind. Produced more than 320 audiobooks compliant with the Library of Congress' recording for the blind guidelines.
Radio serial drama actress for WCLK, a National Public Radio station.
On-air talent for the Georgia Radio Reading Service for the Blind (GARRS) for one year
Foster Parenting PSA: Michigan Department of Family and Children's Services
Diversity Training Films: AT&T
IVR Clients: AT&T, Lucent Technologies, Iron Mountain (Intellectual Property Division), Resource Systems International (Prentice Hall). ROI, Inc.,
Corporate Audio Trademarks: Wordtronics, Avatar Enterprises
Edward Jones Corp - Sales and Marketing Collateral; AT&T - Diversity Training Film; Audissey Media - Harriet Tubman Audio Tour; Evolve Media - The Vapor Room; Michigan Department of Human Services - Foster Parenting PSA; AIRSLARead More
AUDIO PERFORMANCE AND PRODUCTION
I have a Bachelor of Arts degree in Mass Communications/Mass Media Arts from Clark College where I was cast as a regular in a student radio drama for NPR Station, WCLK. The various characters I played were usually virginal, naive, young women.
CONVOLUTED DATA & SCIENTIFIC LINGO - NO PROBLEM:
Good at dissecting verbose medical and technical material.
*Currently, classified as a science and medical writer by the Centers for Disease Control.
*Formerly, a daily news writer/newspaper reporter for The Louisville Times, The Atlanta Journal, The Brentford & Chiswick Times (UK) and a magazine writer for Le Metro (Paris). I worked in PR for The Atlanta Bureau of Police
BUSINESS, LEGAL AND TECHNICAL JARGON - NO PROBLEM
* Master of Science degree in Business from Central Michigan University.
*Completed the first year of law school at the George Washington University where I earned a master's certificate in Global Contract Management. For more than a decade I was a Regional Manager of Contract Negotiations for AT&T and Lucent Technologies.
*Paralegal Certificate from the University of Georgia
Comfortable voicing executive, business, legal, technical and scientific documents. Post graduate studies in business, law and medical science.
SEMINARS, CONFERENCE & GROUP WORKSHOPS INCLUDE: :
Cynthia Barrett of Atlanta Voice Coaching - Private and group sessions in vocal production and articulation.
Pat Fraley - Workshop Coach
*Atlanta Melt Down - Ensemble Voice Acting
Paul Alan Reuben
Crispin Freeman - Workshop Presenter
*Anime Voice Acting
M J Lallo - Workshop Coach
*How to Win Roles in Animation Casting
Tee Morris - Instructor
*Podcasting from Script to iTunes.
September Day Leach Carter - Workshop Presenter
*Beginning Voice Over
George Lowe, Jr. - Presenter
* Voice Acting
Bob Carter - Coach:
*Commercial VO's & Making $$$ For Being You.
*Industrial Narration & Making $$$ by Telling Others What To Do
*Political VO & Making $$$ for Slingin' Mud in 2012
Reviews 5.0View All (2)
Miss Bee, was great to work with. She gave us what we needed. I would recommend her.
She was wonderful to work with. Very pleased!
The character interpretation was dead on. The narration was exactly what I was looking for. With minimal direction I got what I needed quickly. Benita was incredibly responsive and professional. (PC)Edward Jones
Benita was phenomenal. Her presence was authoritative and embracing at the same time. She lent an air of authenticity that made our Diversity Project come to life. (JRM - Industrial Producer and Academy Award Nominee)AT&T
How do I work with Benita McShan?
You can start working with Benita McShan in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Benita McShan to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Benita McShan's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Benita McShan and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Benita McShan?
Payment to Benita McShan is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Benita McShan's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Benita McShan in just a couple of clicks.