Lacey, Washington, US
About Graham Berry
I was born and raised in the United Kingdom but have lived in the United States for 25 years. My British accent has been blended well with the accent of the American West Coast. My English accent makes my voice interesting while the American West Coast accent makes my voice easily understood. A great combination.Read More
Professional recording studio. Able to offer quick turnaround with professional quality. Also offering original music to accompany voice over. My studio has horns, piano, keyboard, guitar, percussion, accordion - all of which I play and compose for. Experienced recording artist - live and session work. I am a published musician.Read More
I am a professional musician/entertainer. I have performed all over the world - on land and at sea! I have been in the entertainment business for more than 35 years.Read More
How do I work with Graham Berry?
You can start working with Graham Berry in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Graham Berry to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Graham Berry's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Graham Berry and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Graham Berry?
Payment to Graham Berry is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Graham Berry's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Graham Berry in just a couple of clicks.