About Bryan Reid
Rich baritone voice with a variety of inflections. Voice can vary from a sincere, knowledgable voice especially adept at medical terminology to a more character-based voice and everything in between. With a 20+ year history of stage acting, I have a penchant for doing character voices ranging from cartoonish to young to old, male to female, many varied ones at a time. Able to rapidly switch character voices within a scene to allow it the illusion of conversation. Will fit the voice to meet your needs. Long list of audio-drama experience.Read More
-The Infinite Battle (by David Bischoff)
-Superheroes in Prose series (by Sevan Paris) - some titles in production stage
-The Magic Mirror (via Librivox)
-The Time Thief (via Librivox)
-The Last President (Alternative History Fiction by Michael Kurland and SW Barton)
-The Torah Codes (by Ezra Barany)
-Pandemics, What Everyone Needs to Know (Peter Dougherty)
-The Addiction Solution (David Kipper MD and Steven Whitney)
-Diagnosing Giants (Philip Mackawiak, MD)
-What the Dark Brings (Ed Lorn) [narrated under the name Richard Bryant]
-Less Than Human (Gary Raisor) [in production]
-The Tell Tale Heart (Edgar Allen Poe) (via Librivox)
-Christopher Mouse: The Tale of a Small Traveller (William Wise)
-section of large Les Miserables project on Librivox
VIDEO GAME ROLES:
* Three roles in "Air Mail" by N-fusion, produced by Chillingo. Voices consisted of a gruff old man, old Asian man designed to sound like Shredder, and Australian adventurer.
* French accented frog for device/game designed to help sick children cope with being in the hospital.
* Minor roles for World of Warcraft character movie
Social work course audio voiceover
Local documentary voiceover for honoring community philanthropist.
Voice over for power point presentation for local Jewish Community Center promotion campaign.
Professional work through DR WHO AUDIO DRAMAS:
- The Time Traveller  ("Other", major central role)
- Faces of the Dead  ("Lt. Williams", major central role)
- Sleepless Amberley  ("Bellboy", supporting role)
- Vincent [pending 2013] ("Legacy of the Zylons", supporting role)
- Pelik  ("End of Innocence", minor role)
Non-pay work on several amateur sites including but not limited to (Website hidden), (Website hidden), Dream Realms Enterprises Audio, (Website hidden) amateur audio productions, (Website hidden) amateur audio productions, 19Nocturn Boulevard, as well as a few individual amateur audiodrama projects. One current ongoing activity is the voice of the credits for PendantAudio productions (as of 2013)
20+ years of various on-stage experience
* Stephen Shafer - through Ian Van Tuyl (2Tor, Inc)
* Doctor Who Audio Dramas
* Harrisburg Jewish Federation
* Current audiobook work through Audible (via ACX and Bee Audio)
Majority of higher education focused on medicine. Secondary degree in theater/directing from University of Pennsylvania.Read More
Reviews 5.0View All (12)
Northwestern University School of Continuing Studies
Great work. Awesome to work with. Will definitely consider for future project. Thank you!
N-Fusion Interactive LLC.
Diversionary Therapy Technologies Pty Ltd
* Bryan does great work. He is professional, sensitive to the client's wishes and needs, and delivers a terrific product.Stephen Shafer (via Ian Van Tuyl -- 2Tor, Inc)
* Bryan is quick, professional, and sensitive to your needs!
* Bryan is quick, professional, and responsive to the client's needs. Recommended!
"...had me tensing up on many occasions, which is quite funny, considering I'm the one who wrote it. Very good...I'm impressed"Edward Lorn, author
How do I work with Bryan Reid?
You can start working with Bryan Reid in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Bryan Reid to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Bryan Reid's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Bryan Reid and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Bryan Reid?
Payment to Bryan Reid is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Bryan Reid's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Bryan Reid in just a couple of clicks.