About David Secour
I have been a musician for most of my life. Singing came first then piano and trumpet. I am vocally capable of a variety of nuances from low intense voices to higher peppy voices. I also have good control of falsetto. This is useful for cartoons and childlike voices.Read More
Voice Overs, sound editing/ engineeringRead More
I have done some theater and several public speaking events. I have been a singer for over 30 years. I used to perform with the Boston Symphony and Boston Pops orchestras as a chorus member. I was on 2 recordings with the Pops and 1 with the Symphony (soundtrack for Saving Private Ryan, Hymn to the Fallen during closing credits).Read More
No clients yet.Read More
BM; New England Conservatory of music.Read More
How do I work with David Secour?
You can start working with David Secour in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite David Secour to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review David Secour's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire David Secour and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay David Secour?
Payment to David Secour is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with David Secour's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to David Secour in just a couple of clicks.