Round rock, Texas, US
About Jason Vanvleet
I have a Tenor/baritone voice, I have an easier time speaking higher than lower. I have a slight lisp I pronounce my S' a bit harder than others. My voice can be very booming, and I can speak relatively loudly.Read More
I have a can do attitude, and I am very willing to work any project. I have a creative imagination so even jobs without a script I could help with input. I have a lot of downtime outside of work so any project I am put on I could make my number one priority.Read More
I am just starting out voice acting, I currently have zero experience, but i would love to change that!Read More
I currently carry no experience, but I am interested in getting some from any project put in front of me!Read More
Some college experienceRead More
How do I work with Jason Vanvleet?
You can start working with Jason Vanvleet in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Jason Vanvleet to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Jason Vanvleet's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Jason Vanvleet and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Jason Vanvleet?
Payment to Jason Vanvleet is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Jason Vanvleet's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Jason Vanvleet in just a couple of clicks.