About Louis Proll
I am quite flexible. Usually I work for small productions of radioplays and/or videogames. I can change my voice to a number of more cartoonish characters of different age and profession. Depending on the project I can sound more or less mature and fill in any role that is nessessary.
I also did a few voice overs for television and work for a German webradio.
I am reliable, passionate and flexible - I see every commission as significant and a great chance.Read More
Devon Wolters, Daniel G. Spieker, Marcel Grube, Kati "Winter", Oliver Erhorn, Justin Timpe, "Hoertalk"-Forum, "Neuvertonung"-Forum, many YouTube-creators and independent creators.Read More
Reviews 5.0View All (1)
How do I work with Louis Proll?
You can start working with Louis Proll in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Louis Proll to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Louis Proll's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Louis Proll and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Louis Proll?
Payment to Louis Proll is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Louis Proll's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Louis Proll in just a couple of clicks.