Carl Rochelle III
Indianapolis, Indiana, US
About Carl Rochelle III
Deep and genuine, conveying a sense of comfort and subtle authority.Read More
Let me help you share your project with others, telling your story, while relating to your audience with authenticity and authority.Read More
I have over three years experience in voice and on-camera work. I have voiced tracks for local promotional videos as well as narrating medical/educational programming.Read More
Health and Hospital Corporation of Marion County - Marion County Public Health Department
Overdose Lifeline Incorporated - Indianapolis, Indiana
BA in Communication Studies from Indiana University (anticipated graduation 2018).
Voice training through SuchAVoice.
Trained and experienced public information officer (public safety).
Member National Information Officers Association.
I would like to offer a huge “thank you” for your willingness to voice the script for our community video that I produced for Staff Development Day. You did a great job on the voice tracks and delivered just what we needed. -Curt BrantinghamMarion County Public Health Department
How do I work with Carl Rochelle III?
You can start working with Carl Rochelle III in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Carl Rochelle III to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Carl Rochelle III's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Carl Rochelle III and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Carl Rochelle III?
Payment to Carl Rochelle III is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Carl Rochelle III's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Carl Rochelle III in just a couple of clicks.