Clifton Park, New York, US
"MY Voice is YOUR Voice" Versatile - Original - Ideal - Charismatic - Eloquent Christine has been complimented throughout her life on her beautiful speaking voice. Christine has a warm and bubbly personality to go along with it! Christine's voice can be described as: Bubbly Cheerful Child-like Clear Comforting Cute Elegant Energetic Enthusiastic Fresh Friendly Funny Humorous Kind Light Mom Narrator Optimistic Positive Professional Sad Sarcastic Silly Serious Sexy Shy Sincere Smart Soft Soothing Sophisticated Spirited Sultry Tender Understanding Upbeat Warm Young Christine can evoke these emotions: Annoyed Depressed Exasperated Excited Thrilled Worried
English (North American), English
Child (5-12), Middle Aged (35-54), Teen (13-17), Young Adult (18-35)
Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Radio, Telephone, Television
- AGL Studio - real estate voice overs Signature Home Buyers. The video is available for your viewing pleasure at (Website hidden)/(Phone hidden)
- 'Minutiae' serial radio drama written, produced, and directed by Jay Towne. Voice of God and Tula. Episodes can be heard at (Website hidden)
- Creative Voice Development Group - voice-over for telephone systems (on spec)
- Palio Communications - internet voice over for DUAC topical acne gel
- Electronic Media - television voice over commercial for NYS Senator Owen Johnson
- PilotGirl Productions - technical narration for training DVD regarding specialized railroad equipment
- PBS ( WMHT, Capital Region's public broadcasting station) voice over for the Radio Information Service Program (RISE). This is a 24 hour closed-circuit radio information service for people who cannot read due to blindness, or other disabilities. Christine reads the local newspaper, The Daily Gazette, live on-air.
Voice Coaches (Creative Voice Development Group, LLC) with David Bourgeosis
Acting Classes with Patrick White (Actor, Director)
Acting 101 with Jon South (Actor)
Talent Business Training Seminars taught by James Pentaudi of Albany Talent Management
Photographic Movement Seminars taught by James Pentaudi of Albany Talent Mangement
TV Auditioning Seminar taught by James Pentaudi of Albany Talent Mangement
MXL USB .006 condenser microphone
Computer & Software
Dell Dimension E510, Intel Pentium D Processor 820 w/ Dual Core Technology (2.8 GHz), 1 GB DDR2 SDRAM @ 533 MHz, 256 MB ATI Mem
Email MP3 or WAV, Overnight CD
Voice Over Clients
Payment to Christine Cimmino is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Christine Cimmino.
To invite Christine Cimmino to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.