Sydney, New South Wales, AU • 8:48 AM Local Time
About Christine Heard
A former broadcast journalist with twenty years experience voicing TV news scripts, Christine Heard's voice naturally sounds very articulate and authoritative. However, she's also voiced Facebook and cinema advertisements so her voice can sell products, and she's voiced awards nights so her voice can announce winners. As a stage performer in her spare time, Christine can turn her voice to whatever character she's playing, sounding young, old, excited, drunk, silly, sing-song, strict, posh - whatever expression you need. Christine has excellent pace and diction, developed through years of singing in choirs, and on top of that, she still get requests from her tween and teenager to read books to them out loud, because of the expression and energy she puts into reading.Read More
In addition to voice recording, Christine can offer the following services:
1. Roving reporter voice for product launches, vox popping clients/audience members
2. Announcer of winners at the New South Wales Premier’s Multicultural Communications Award
3. Host of a series of branding videos for financial institution BlackRock
4. Voicing a series of TV packages summarising the SIBOS conference
5. "Newsreader" voice over for telemovie Underground
6. Voiceover for video about investing in the Australian film industry
7. Voiceover for a Facebook/cinema advertisement for an Italian restaurant
8. Voiceover for display homes video for a residential homes building company
9. Reading stories to children in libraries, targeted to pre-school children
10. "Detective Clueson" character for a school holiday show targeting primary school aged children
11. "Professor Brainfreeze" character for science show targeting high school aged children
12. "Danni the Athlete" character for a healthy eating show targeting primary school aged children
13. TV news stories
2. New South Wales government
4. SIBOS TV
5. Matchbox Pictures
6. Luna Pictures
7. Cucina Locale
8. Lily Homes
9. Manly Library
10, 11 & 12. The Institute of Creative Learning
13. The Australian Broadcasting Corporation, the Special Broadcasting Service, Radio 2UE, Channel 10
Five years of voice training with Anthony Winter
Twenty years voicing TV and radio news stories
“Having worked with Christine for over 6 years - I couldn’t recommend her highly enough for the quality and professionalism she brings to her craft.” - Dave Power, Power Creative Pty LtdPower Creative
How do I work with Christine Heard?
You can start working with Christine Heard in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Christine Heard to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Christine Heard's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Christine Heard and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Christine Heard?
Payment to Christine Heard is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Christine Heard's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Christine Heard in just a couple of clicks.