British Columbia, CA • 11:34 PM Local Time
About Christine Whiteside
Hello! After a lifetime of being told I should get into voice-over work, I figured it high time to pursue this passion. New to the industry, but not new to business, contract work, and direction/collaboration, I am keen to build my portfolio and work on some great projects. No ego, lots of energy, and open to all opportunities.
While I don't yet have testimonials, here are some of the things I have heard many times before:
You sound so professional in your voicemail!
You have the BEST phone voice
Wow, your voice is so soothing
You have such an amazing voice
You should narrate the safety message for this [mode of transportation]
I am very tech savvy, detail orientated, and passionate about delivering the best product possible. I am open to discussing additional skills or services I can provide based on the needs of the project.Read More
Chorus video voice overRead More
Theory DesignRead More
Years of experience in theatre (musical and non-musical), sessions with voice coaches, but nothing more formal than that.Read More
How do I work with Christine Whiteside?
You can start working with Christine Whiteside in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Christine Whiteside to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Christine Whiteside's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Christine Whiteside and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Christine Whiteside?
Payment to Christine Whiteside is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Christine Whiteside's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Christine Whiteside in just a couple of clicks.