About Chuck Burke
A true communicator, Chuck will portray your message in a way that touches your desired audience. Whether it be commercials, narrations, e-Learning, radio imaging, or audio books, Chuck has the expertise to get your job done by your deadline.. In fact, as a certified medial narrataion specialist, he excels at working with more difficult scripts.
Armed with a professional attitude, attention to detail and dedication to his craft, Chuck will likely become your "go to guy" for voiceovers.
copy writing, some production, prompt completion of projects.Read More
Almost a decade of voicing jobs for satisfied clients.Read More
Paradise Television, Blue Hawaii Helicopters, Harrington Productions, Jerry Lewis Telethon (on camera), Maui Film Makers Association, Jenny Dixon Narrations, (Website hidden)Read More
Chuck has trained with some of the top voiceover coaches in America, including Pat Fraley, Julie Williams, Bill Holmes, Joyce Castellanos, Deb Munro, Scott Brick, Gene Cordes, James Alburger, Penny Abshire, Carol Monda, Vanessa Hart, and others.Read More
Chuck is awesome!Voice-Overs.Com
How do I work with Chuck Burke?
You can start working with Chuck Burke in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Chuck Burke to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Chuck Burke's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Chuck Burke and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Chuck Burke?
Payment to Chuck Burke is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Chuck Burke's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Chuck Burke in just a couple of clicks.