Los Angeles, California, US
About Philip Rohr
Great reader with a natural understanding and ability to clearly present just about any type of text.
A voice that's often been compared to the legendary Casey Kasim.
Studio is equipped with Source Connect and Skype for remotely directed sessions.
A unique male voice, professionally recorded through top quality equipment. Skilled editing and processing also available.Read More
Many years experience reading and recording magazine article of all types for the Braille Institute.
Featured "guest" voice on numerous musical (song) recordings.
Very experienced audio engineer with 15 years Vocal/Voiceover/ADR recording experience.
Bachelor of Arts in English
Some college level Jazz courses completed.
Business owner - recording studio, lots of education there.
How do I work with Philip Rohr?
You can start working with Philip Rohr in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Philip Rohr to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Philip Rohr's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Philip Rohr and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Philip Rohr?
Payment to Philip Rohr is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Philip Rohr's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Philip Rohr in just a couple of clicks.